GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH
A Child Abuse Prevention and Adult Worker Protection Policy
Jesus said, “And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me” (Matthew 18:5)
It is the goal of Grace Baptist Church to provide facilities and activities that are safe and free from the risk of child abuse and to protect workers from false accusations. To accomplish this, the church leaders and staff have established policies and procedures for adults working with children and youth. The policies and procedures cover all programs and activities for children and youth sponsored and/or supervised by our church.
The purpose of this policy is to protect:
- The children and youth of the church from child abuse
- The workers in the church from the risk of accusation of child abuse
- The church’s integrity, both internally and within the community
- The church from litigation concerning child abuse
CLICK HERE to read or download our entire Safe Sanctuary policy.
Are you part of Grace Baptist – love kids – and want to be part of our Children’s Ministries?
- Be prepared for the “just in case” times that happen in ministry!
- CLICK HERE to download our Incident Report.